From mid August to the end of October has been a whirlwind, with back to school (both for music teacher me, and for my 2 teens) AND in September: “the week of 3 birthdays“ where the other 3 members of my family have birthdays within six days of each other, followed by a quick October family trip to Disney, and assorted Halloween fun (so crazy!).
Now that November is here, check out what's coming, as 2019 begins to wrap up:
- November 15th 7-10pm at Full Pint Wildside (tix $10) with Alexis Thompson & Lindsay Dragan! This show is a benefit concert for RAICES Texas, and 100% of the door charge will go to that organization as they help immigrants & refugees (a cause dear to my heart).
- November 24th 11am-2pm at Thunderbird Cafe. The Acoustic Brunch is doing a Thanksgiving food drive this week! I'm one of multiple artists playing at the (fabulously) remodeled Thunderbird stage!
- I'm currently recording new songs for an album, releasing in 2020!
- Expect 1 or 2 Christmas singles, this year! (more on this SOON!)
- Thanks to my talented friend Gina Cloe, I have a new logo AND new designs for T-shirts (to coincide with the new release)! See the new logo below...